Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Human Body Book


The Human Body Book by Steve Parker (Author), Robert Winston (Foreword). Revealing and detailing all aspects of the body, from the secrets of DNA to the features of every major body system, this encyclopedic quantity is packed with gorgeous and detailed visuals and features a DVD that reveals all of the physique's inner workings. Also includes accessible health and medical information that makes this e-book ideally suited for families, students, health professionals, or anyone who wants to learn extra in regards to the human body. I've studied anatomy and physiology in college, and taught the basics for over 30 years, and that is the perfect resource I've ever laid my arms on. The data is concise and updated, and the pictures and illustrations are extremely detailed. I've realized one thing new on every page.

I've simply undergone bypass surgery on my heart and afterwards a plural effusion on my lungs. This guide helped me perceive my issues better than my physician had. This is a superb guide that I will use as a reference text after studying it word for word. DK you've carried out it again!

I love this book. I checked out a few books on the bookstore but found this one to be extra complete and simple to understand. The layout is superb, the colors really catch your attention. If they make flash cards for the human physique I would purchase those as well.

This guide is fantastic. I obtained it as a stunning reward a while back as a result of I've always been interested within the human body. I spent a great deal of time trying by way of it, studying the descriptions and searching for the beautiful pictures. I'm currently finishing nursing college and frequently find myself turning away from my textbooks (and Google) with this e book, which illustrates and explains issues beautifully. I wish my instructors made us purchase this ebook in the beginning. I can not inform you what number of occasions I have not fully understood an idea and I've thought, "I ponder if this is in that book..." ninety nine p.c of the time I pull it off the shelf, turn to the related section, and have my question answered. A wonderful e-book for the complete lay individual or the medical professionl.

The Human Body Book 
Steve Parker (Author), Robert Winston (Foreword)
256 pages
DK ADULT; HAR/DVDR edition (April 30, 2007)

More details about this books.

No comments:

Post a Comment