Thursday, April 18, 2013

Human Anatomy & Physiology 9th edition plus masteringa&p with etext



Human Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText — Access Card Package (9th Edition) by Elaine N. Marieb (Author), Katja Hoehn (Author). With the Ninth Edition of one of the best-selling Human Anatomy & Physiology , trusted authors Elaine N. Marieb and Katja Hoehn have produced probably the most accessible, complete, up-to-date and visually gorgeous anatomy & physiology textbook on the market. Marieb attracts on her career as an A&P professor and her expertise completing her nursing education; Hoehn depends on her medical education and award-profitable classroom instruction-collectively, they explain anatomy & physiology concepts and processes in a significant and memorable way.

In essentially the most scholar-centric revision to this point-the Ninth Edition presents info in smaller and extra digestible bites, making it simpler to read and navigate. Medical coverage has been elevated throughout the text, as well.


The e book come in loose pages, however I put it in three small binders and the pages turn just fine. The value was excellent in comparison with the just about four hundred for the hard binding package. I’m not a Biology main, so I’ll solely be using the e book for two semesters. Biology majors would possibly need to invest in the exhausting cowl one.

Great for my class. It has a ton of knowledge and principally all the pieces that I need! The only problem about having a kindle version of that is that once you buy the actual ebook it comes with a code as a way to use it for this web site that almost all of my classmates have been using. Aside from that I actually enjoy utilizing electronic books a lot more!

This e book comes with everything. Watch what your looking at buying precisely,I know its scary buying one thing that you think comes with all the pieces and also you get it 2 weeks later and blam, there it’s missing everything. This ebook comes with the atlas of the human body along with the a & p mastering and pupil entry code and the interactive CD. Its way cheaper than buying that $270 e-book from my school, and I like that I can simply bring the chapter(s) I need that day. I might recommend this to anybody.

Human Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText — Access Card Package (9th Edition)
Elaine N. Marieb (Author), Katja Hoehn (Author)
1264 pages
Benjamin Cummings; 9 edition (January 7, 2012)

More details about this books.

No comments:

Post a Comment